The EMEA Pipelines Conference is designed to cover
a wide range of topics related to oil and gas pipeline sectors in Europe,
Middle East and Africa, focusing on security of supply as well as effective
planning, project management and latest technologies.
The Conference deliberations will be on the
– EMEA oil and gas pipeline sectors overview,
– Oil and gas pipelines as a main tool of security
of supply for EMEA countries,
– Key oil and gas pipeline projects: effective
project planning and management strategies,
– Cross-border cooperation for oil & gas
sector: transporting oil and gas from CIS and MENA countries to Europe,
– Investments in EMEA’s oil and gas transportation
– Latest international regulations and
requirements for pipeline construction and exploitation,
– Pipeline protection nowadays: main trends in
pipeline protection and security management,
– Security of pipelines in the Middle East,
– Pipelines planning and construction: latest
– Cutting-edge technologies in operation and
We would be glad to answer any questions you may
have and provide necessary clarifications where needed.
Kindly RSVP to the Conference Director, Ms. Daria
Belotsky, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +44 20 3769 5217.
For more information, please visit our website EMEA Pipelines.