The Ministry of Energy & Industry of Albania, recently announced that the oil and gas exploration bidding round deadline is 15th October for onshore blocks Panaja, C and 5 (click on map below), and is already in negotiationswith the oil companies that submitted offers foronshore Blocks 4 and Dumrea.
Don’t miss out on the unique opportunity to meet Albania’s key Government Officials from the Ministry of Energy & Industry of Albania and AKBN, who will exclusively join IRN at the 4th Balkans Oil & Gas Summit to share more information on these rounds and other upcoming developments.
Other key indistry figures to be present at the Summit include:
- Dorian Ducka, Deputy Minister of Energy and Industry, Albania
- Dritan Spahiu, Director of Policies and Development of Hydrocarbons, Ministry of Energy and Industry, Albania
- Dael Dervishi, Executive Director, National Agency of Natural Resources (AKBN), Albania
- Dorina Çinari, Director, Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI), Albania
- David French, CEO, Bankers Petroleum
To get involved contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 207 111 1615