It is our great pleasure to invite you to this year’s event Energy Market South East Europe 2015. Take the opportunity on the 15th and 16th October 2015, to expand your existing network and build new partnerships / collaborations find out more about challenges and opportunities in the South East European Energy Market.
You want to grow by tapping into new markets? Then you are certainly at the right place!
South Eastern Europe is an emerging and very interesting region, especially in the energy sector. Currently there are big changes going on. The South East European energy sector and the related obligations are to be evaluated critical in 2015. Furthermore, the challenges and the current situation will be discussed intensively in three panels with topics such as security of supply, renewable energy and energy efficiency and energy market liberalization.
Do not miss the opportunity to meet energy experts and representatives of the South East European Energy industry for exchanging, discussing and networking and join us on October 15th and 16 th in Prishtina.
Among other things, the following speakers will occur:
• Angelika Viets, German Ambassador to Kosovo (confirmed)
• Blerand Stavileci, Minister of Economic Development of Kosovo (tbc)
• Damian Gjinkuri, Minister of Energy and Industry of Albania (tbc)
• DG ENERGY, European Commission (tbc)
• Andreas Pointvogl, Electricity Expert, Energy Community (confirmed)
• Jürgen Kern, Head of Division for Energy and Transport in South East Europe and Turkey, KFW (confirmed)
• Representative of Worldbank, (tbc)
• Sven Nuhn, Energie Netz Mitte GmbH (confirmed)
• Plamen Popov, Head of Trading Central/South East Europe, Statkraft (confirmed)
• Sebastian Weiße, Business Unit Manager, Market liberalization, SIV.AG (confirmed)
• Reiner Dietmar, Managing Director, VERBUND Renewable Power GmbH and Energji Ashta (confirmed)
• Antonio Jovanovski, Climate Change Campaigner, The Greens in the European Parliament (confirmed)
• Günther Fehlinger, President of Austrian-Kosovo Society (confirmed)
• Kujtim Dobruna, President of Economic Initiative for Kosovo (confirmed)
The number of participants is limited. For better planning please register now until 14 September 2015 and get 20% discount: http://energymarket-see.com/2015/?page_id=1474&lang=de_DE
We look forward to welcoming you in Pristina.
Vjosa Kupina & Arta Shehu
T: +381(0)38 223 481
T: +381(0)38 223 482
E: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Excellent expertise and competence
We look forward to welcome you on our web-page www.evroenergie.com or personally Rexhep Mala No. 33 in 10000 Prishtina, Kosovo.
Registered Office: Prishtina, Prishtina District Court, Tax ID: 600654893
Managing director: Hamdi Malushaj, Bashkim Malushaj