TODAY is the LAST DAY for Early bird Registrations with 15% Discount!
NETWORK now with oil & gas leaders and policy decision makers at 6th Mediterranean Oil and Gas Conference 2015 on 25 & 26 May 2015, at the Hilton Cyprus in Nicosia, Cyprus!
RWE Supply & Trading, DEPA, DESFA, Delek, Halliburton, Total, Shell, SeaNG, Cyprus Hydrocarbon Company, PWC, Bank of Cyprus, SAP, and many more will participate to this exclusive oil & gas conference.
Recognized the last 6 years as an exclusive annual commercial conference of the oil and gas industry in the region, attracting international oil and gas leaders, government decision makers and investors, the 6th Mediterranean Oil and Gas Conference 2015 aims to facilitate financial and commercial agreements and to promote investments in the natural gas industry of Cyprus and Israel.
For the detailed Agenda of the Conference click here
Confirmed Speakers of the Conference include:
- Ioannis Kasoulidis, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Cyprus
- Wolfgang Peters, Chairman of BoD, CEO, RWE Supply & Trading CZ, a.s., Czechia & Germany
- Averof Neofytou, Chairman, House Standing Committee on Foreign and European Affairs, and President, Democratic Rally Party (DHSY), Cyprus
- Nicos Kouyialis, Minister of Natural Resources and Environment, Cyprus
- Stelios D. Himonas, Permanent Secretary Ministry of Energy, Commerce, Industry & Tourism, Cyprus
- John Hourican, CEO, Bank of Cyprus, Cyprus
- Steve – Stathis Tzikakis, SVP & GM South Europe, Middle East & Africa, SAP AG, Germany
- Matthew Bryza, Frm US Ambassador to Azerbaijan, US
- Nicholas Papadopoulos, Chairman, Parliament Committee of Economic Affairs, and President, Democratic Party (DHKO), Cyprus
- Spiros Paleoyannis, CEO, DEPA SA, Greece
- Andrew Clark, Partner, Energy, PWC, U.K.
- Toula Onoufriou, President, Cyprus Hydrocarbons Company (CHC), Cyprus
- David Koranyi, Director, Eurasian Energy Future Initiative, Atlantic Council, US
- Bert Pijls, CEO, Hellenic Bank Public Co Ltd, Cyprus
- Wioletta Dunin-Majewska, Directorate-General Economic and Financial Affairs, European Commission, Belgium
- Iain Dowell, Area Manager, Eastern Mediterranean, Halliburton, US
- Brian Campbell, O&G Leader, Capital Projects & Infrastructure, PWC, U.K.
- Aviv Kirshenbaum, Project Director, Delek Drilling LP, Israel
- Constantinos Taliotis, PwC Partner In Charge of Energy Team, PwC Ltd., Cyprus
- Maher Chebbo, General Manager, Energy & Natural Resources Europe, Middle East and Africa, SAP, France
- Kostas Andriosopoulos, Vice Chairman, DEPA S.A., Greece
- Adam Hedayat, Vice President, Mediterranean, Middle East and Africa, Sea NG Corporation, Canada
- Antonis Paschalides, Senior Partner at Antonis Paschalides & Co LLC, former Minister for Energy, Commerce & Industry, Cyprus
- John Roberts, Energy Security Specialist, Methinks Ltd., UK
- Amit Mor, CEO, ECO Energy, Israel
- Theodoulos Mesimeris, Head of Climate Change, Department of Environment, Ministry of Natural Resources, Cyprus
- Gary Lakes, Editor, Global Source LLC, Cyprus
- George Papadopoulos, Consultant, Hudson Institute, US
- Anthony Livanios, CEO, Energy Stream CMG GmbH, Germany
See all the Speakers
REGISTER TODAY Monday 11th May 2015 and get a 15% early bird discount!
Delegate pass for early bird registration: €1,955.00 plus 19% VAT
- Online – http://www.energystreamcmg.com/forums/forums-seminars/6th-mediterranean-oil-and-gas-conference-2015.aspx
- Email – email@example.com
Please note that this is an exclusive commercial Oil & Gas Conference with only limited seats available!
I remain at your disposal for any further information or to register.
We look forward to welcoming you to the 6th Mediterranean Oil & Gas Conference 2015!